Our Big Day Submissions
In order to maintain exceptional print quality, we ask that all photo submissions adhere to the following guidelines and technical specifications. Any submissions not meeting these standards will not be considered.
For Spring/Summer 2014
July 8, 2013
(Publishes in December 2013)
For Fall/Winter 2014
January 8, 2014
(Publishes in June 2014)
Please send 3-4 shots of each of the following categories:
Full length vertical of the couple (preferably facing the camera)
Bridesmaids (to show fashion/styling)
Groomsmen (to show fashion/styling)
Ceremony (decor, traditions, etc)
Reception (venue, decor, etc)
Entertainment (dj, lighting, etc.)
Favors for guests
Paper goods (program, menu, escort cards, invitations, etc.)
In addition to the above checklist, please include up to 15 additional images that showcase the unique details and memorable moments of that wedding.
- Only send your best photos (edited for quality and clarity, no filters/effects, in focus, well framed, etc).
- Weddings need to have taken place in Orlando or the surrounding areas of Orange, Seminole, Osceola or Lake County only.
- Photos should meet the technical requirements stated below.
- Weddings need to have taken place in the last 12 months prior to the publication deadline date.
- If submitting multiple weddings, please make a separate CD for each.
- Weddings submitted will be considered as a whole or in part (for various departments such as flowers, invites, cakes, etc) for the magazine and website, unless otherwise requested.
- Photo files may be retained for up to 1 year to be used in publication (with appropriate photo credit) unless otherwise requested.
- Do not submit weddings or photos that have been printed or published elsewhere in the last 12 months (including other wedding publications, wedding blogs and e-zines).
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we are only able to contact you if we plan to use your pictures. Submissions, including CDs and flash drives, cannot be returned to you.
All photos must meet the following criteria
Resolution of at least 300dpi
JPG or TIFF format
At least 6”x9”, but 8”x10 preferred
Please submit photos on a CD, DVD or flash drive. Mail* submissions to the following:
Orlando Wedding Magazine
Attention: Christine Dupont
801 North Magnolia Ave., Suite 201
Orlando, FL 32803
*We can also accept submissions via Dropbox.com as long as they are under 750mb. Send Dropbox.com folder invites to email@example.com
Please provide your name, email address, and photographers name in a separate text document or email!
Questions? Contact Christine Dupont, Wedding Art Director: firstname.lastname@example.org